Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Blitzer Endorsed By Shaq

Miami Heat basketball superstar Shaquille O'Neal made an appearance on the Bearded One's show sometime last week and quite surprisingly, expressed his love for the robotic CNN anchor:
Anyway, the Miami Heat star, who, by the way is also an "honorary deputy U.S. marshal" and says that when he retires from the NBA he's going to get a job in law enforcement, is just a happy, happy guy. "I'm very happy in Miami. I'm very happy with the law enforcement and what they're doing in protecting our country. I'm very happy with the police officers all over the world," he told the Wolfster before adding: "And I'm very happy with you, Mr. Wolf Blitzer. You are the man." (He shoots! He scores!)

The bearded CNN star replied, laughing: "Our viewers are going to think I paid you to say that."

Back to Shaq: "No, of course not. No, of course not. I love your show."

Now, I always liked Shaq, but his endorsement of Blitzer is making me think that he might have some robotic origins as well. I mean, anyone who goes 7'1" and 325 pounds is not human. Plus no human brain could be capable of rhymes like this:

I'm the hooper, the hyper
Protected by Viper
When I rock the hoop yo, you'd better decipher
In other words you'd better make a funky decision (whoo)
'cause I'm a be a Shaq knife, and cut you with precision
Forget Tony Danza, I'm the boss
When it comes to money, I'm like Dick Butkas
Now who's the first pick? me, word is born and
Not a Christean Laettner, not Alonzo Mourning
That's okay, not being bragadocious
Supercalifragelistic, Shaq is alidocious
Peace, I gotta go, I ain't no joke
Now I slam it (what?) jam it (unh)
And make sure it's broke
 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?